Monica Chey

Oakland (United States)

We are a husband and wife duo who spends our free time exploring the food scene. We love eating and documenting all different kinds of food we come across. When we are not out stuffing our faces, we love to cook together. Monica who is a self taught cook does about 95% of the cooking and the other 5% is me who helps occasionally stir the pot and is the human dish washer. cravings. Monica is a natural at food styling. I usually come in when things needs to be photographs.

Other Photographers in United States
  • 25 among the best 25
    top in 2017
    United States 
  • 59 among the best 59
    top in 2016
    top in 2017
    top in 2018
    United States 
  • United States 
  • 1 among the best 1
    United States 
  • 5 among the best 5
    top in 2016
    United States